With our 20 years of experience, and the unstoppable speed of today’s technology, we provide you with the most flexible, user-friendly and complete solution for your GPS vehicle/ELD/asset tracking needs.
American Highway Carriers Association is happy to announce the addition of YET ANOTHER quality vendor to its members!
SUMMITEC LLC is a provider of an innovative electronic logging device application, numerous GPS tracking devices and complete fleet management solutions. AHCA members receive special pricing through the company on these products. Contact AHCA or SUMMITEC for pricing details or enter your AHCA member number (at bottom of page) for access.
Read more about SUMMITEC LLC
Electronic Logging Device (ELD)
SUMMITEC LLC provides an easy-to-use, 3-in-1 ELD application which is compliant with the FMCSA Regulation. The application includes the ELD HOS requirements, a Driver Vehicle Inspection report, and an IFTA report. And don't forget Special Pricing for American Highway Carriers Association members.
Call (909) 294-6221
Fleet Management and GPS Tracking
SUMMITEC LLC manufactures their own GPS devices for an integrated GPS tracking solution. However, their platform has 1,000 GPS devices from different vendors, providing total flexibility to their customers. Their innovative web-based platform is brought to their customers by professionals, offering a powerful set of technologies, making the product stand out as the 5th platform in the World, as per Capterra Survey.
- Location 7 x 24
- Maintenance module
- Passengers module
- Harsh Braking
- Harsh Turns
- Fuel Consumption by math (or with sensor
- additional cost for accessory)
- Customizable Notifications / alerts
- Routes with scheduling, rounds, check points
- Customizable Event Reports
- API – Application Programming Integration to easily integrate any software
- Distance to easily measure on the map
- Area to easily measure on the map
- Hittest: to look for the vehicle most used
- Nearest: to look for the nearest vehicle
- Address to easily look for addresses and create geofences
- Routing to create routes also from there
- Eco Driving Scores
- Dashboard to see at a glance mileage and fuel consumption
- Backup to backup info for more than 90 days
- Track Player
- Electronic Seals
- ELD + DVIR + IFTA
IMPORTANT ELD DETAILS
ELD Manufacturers must conform to ELD technical specifications, certify their ELDs, and register them with FMCSA.Carriers and Drivers who are subject to the rule must install and use ELDs by the appropriate deadline:
- Carriers and drivers who are using paper logs or logging software must transition to ELDs no later than December 18, 2017.
- Carriers and drivers who use AOBRDS prior to the compliance date must transition to ELDs no later than December 16, 2019.
Enter your AHCA number to gain access to AHCA's special pricing