FROM TREES TO SHINING SEAS!
The Town of Roaring Camp Roaring Camp is nestled in the Santa Cruz Mountains in the Town of Felton, California. Located just six miles up the hill from Santa Cruz lies a re-creation of an 1880s logging town, operating trains every day of the year except for Christmas Day. Roaring Camp is a heritage railway with authentic 1880s steam locomotives operating on our Redwood Forest Steam Train excursion and 1920s era Beach Trains to Santa Cruz.
Activities in the town include:
- Train Rides
- California Redwoods Hike
- Chuckwagon BBQ
- Red Caboose Restaurant
- Gold Panning
- Visits with the Town Marshal
- Old Time Photo Studio
- Shopping at the General Store
- Company picnics
- Holiday galas
- Off-site meetings and staff retreats
Below are online purchasing instructions:
- Go to www.roaringcamp.com and click on tickets
- Enter promo code: 20AHCA15 and set
- Select date, desired train and departure time
- Continue to follow instructions
$4.00 off total purchase price on our regularly scheduled train rides.
Be sure to check out the “Events Page” for a listing of upcoming events.